Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Power of A Smiley

One of the things I love on Facebook is being able to express myself freely with my close friends to share it with. Posting a shoutout on Facebook is another good form of outlet, especially with the use of facebook smileys. I would often attach emoticons in almost every blog entry I've made. With emoticons being seen, a simple post can easily be understood by readers. It eliminates the risk of sending a wrong message because of the mixture of words being used, which sometimes can't be avoided. The very purpose I see using emoticons is to be able to express oneself freely. It provides a smiley that stands for almost every emotion we go through. It feels good to be expressive. A simple smiling face can make the day of thousands of people the happiest and most memorable. Finding a Smiley is also like a chain reaction. You see it first thing, suddenly an individual's mood changes according to the smiling face he saw, next thing you know that person is spreading good vibes to the rest that surrounds him and so on with it.

No comments: