Tuesday, September 25, 2012

S&R Members' Treat September 2012

Okay, I  noticed that people are going to this food blog searching for details with regards to S&R's Members' Treat for this month. So let me share the basic information. In a way, help spread the word to fellow members and non-members interested to become part of this special Treat.
Before anything...

Here's my last year's loots: direct link: http://frommomachie.blogspot.com/2011/09/s-loots-and-goodies.html

Like everyone else, I too am raving about the S&R Members' Treat. Aside from a regular visit to any S&R Store, here's a link I visit  all the time to get the latest from S&R.
This is the official Facebook page of S&R Membership.

First week of this month we've already enjoyed the Early Bird Septembers' Treat. There's quite a lot already so I can't imagine once the Members' Treat will start rolling. Beginning tomorrow:
- Sept. 26 up to the 30th of September 2012, S&R is treating its members for another round of discounted products, buy1 take 1 items both local and imported brands.
- From 8am-9pm
- all S&R Branches. 
On a personal note:
As I recall, there was a Members' Treat March of this year, but I was out of town for a week, so yeah, took me months wating for Septembers' Members' Treat.  For the upcoming Members' Treat, I plan to spend on quilted pillows and bed sheets. S&R has the best set of beddings. Not to forget towels and kitchenwares. And my mom is eyeing for a set KitchenAid Mixer, we're going together by the way. It's nice to go shopping with my mom, we just click and I like it everytime we treat each other with the things we want for both our homes.

Don't forget to bring your Reusable Bags!
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. I don't have any connections with any company.

1 comment:

edelweiza said...

We only became S&R members in December 2012 and we haven't experienced the members' treats yet. Hopefully, this 2013 we will already. :)