Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Busy Me

I have been very busy from the time we moved to a new place. With that, my husband and I are both occupied with work, family stuff and of course preparing ourselves on owning our own place. It's not easy especially if we've suddenlt taken out the things we used to do in preparation for the Holidays each year. But for every sacrifice we make, something good comes in return.
 
If you noticed that I haven't been updating this food blog, not that I don't log in, I do, it's just that I have more important things to take care of. One of the things that I'm running through right now are my files in each of my external drive. I need to take it one at a time to a point that I've considered this task as a form of "me time".  I even searched for backup online so I can access my files easily.

The spirit of the Holiday season inspired me to find time and update this food blog. One thing is for sure, this year, I will be preparing simple dishes, food that are easy to prepare but will still make Christmas amazing.

No comments: