Friday, July 26, 2013

Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread

Hey guys! So it's been awhile, I've been occupied with a lot of things lately, but here I am and finally, my thoughts on Trader Joe's delicious Cocoa Almond Spread. So I was looking for somebody selling Cookie Butter and Biscoff products for a cheaper price. A friend of mine posted about her Cookie Butter experience on Facebook, I asked for details with regards to her contact (who happened to be a friend of hers). 
Ordering was easy as a breeze. Ann (seller) was very nice and she was the one who also introduced Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread to me. 

My package arrived a day after the confirmation of the products' arrival from abroad. I just gotta give credit to Ann for a very fast and worry-free transaction, I'm a very happy and satisfied customer. The jars were sealed and wrapped properly.
For the moment, I bought a jar of Lotus Biscoff Crunchy and Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread at Php450 ea. I think it's a good price because I've encountered sellers offering these items at a higher amount. Ann is also selling Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter (Php450).

Shipping: is Php70 within Metro Manila and Php100 outside the metro.

For interested buyers, for proper referral, please contact me via email: frommykitchenbeyond@gmail.com/ xtraordinarymom1008@gmail.com 

Everyone's raving about Cookie Butter or Biscoff's Crunchy and Creamy spreads, but I never really encountered any reviews or comments on Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread. Here's what I got to say, if you're on the look for a more authentic- chocolatey spread, I greatly recommend Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond spread. It's not oily, it's not runny, it's like eating a thicker version of melted dark chocolate.
I love it with both fresh and dried fruits, especially dried mangoes.
My kids love it as a dip for their cookies.
It's a good substitute for butter for my pancakes, mixed with a little maple syrup and sliced bananas.

Why do we love such spreads? 
1. Mostly are made of quality and natural ingredients. 
2. It's not too sweet and it's perfect with almost everything.
3.With a small scoop, it can easily satisfy one's urge or craving for something sweet. Total indulgence.
4. Since it's an all-around spread/ dip it can also be used for baking like cookies and other pastries.

It's been awhile since our shift from the usual peanut butter- jelly, cheese and Nutella. My family loves the change when it comes to sandwich spreads. They now have more options... even if it's more expensive, when it comes to food, satisfaction is of great deal for me as a mom because I want to see my boys happy with what they're eating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. The Good Stuff PH is a legit, online seller that offers Biscoff Spreads, Cookie Butter, and other Trader Joe's goodies :)

Visit out Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodStuffPH or follow is on Instagram @thegoodstuffph :)

Thank you!

xoxo
Grace