Friday, June 26, 2015

Shopping Made Easier

Adjusting period has been very exciting for me as a homemaker. The change of location opened up a lot of options in terms of malls and supermarkets where I can do my grocery shopping. Though I've been to some of these places, it's just now that I'm really discovering the home essentials they offer.

Like everyone else, if we're new to a grocery store or supermarket, we get lost or shopping takes longer. As for me, I go from aisle to aisle. At the same time, right at home I've already come up with a shopping list. I use my mobile device on making a list so I don't need  to take out a piece of paper that will later on serve as trash anyway.


One of the perks of gadgets is convenience. I make my list using Notes for iPhone. A list makes it easier and faster for me even if I need to go through the items lane by lane. But you see, even if I have a list on my phone, it can still be confusing at times.

There's an app that can actually get your list ready, where you can organize the list of items as you go through shopping, and it is the most awesome thing.  Since I love to cook, I am very particular about the freshness of a product. So if have a list ready, shopping is quick and I'll be able to come home and cook my favorite dish. The fun part I like the most on making a list is being able to come up with recipes too. Sometimes while at the grocery and by just looking at the shelves, I can come up with a new viand to cook. This very same app that can create a shopping list for you, can also offer a range of food ideas which can be very useful.

Nowadays, especially those living abroad rely more on shopping list apps that can make shopping entirely different and of course, easier.

No comments: