Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mom's Sotanghon

Mommy's Sotanghon. We had this for dinner last Sunday. Went to my parent's place and my mom was cooking it when I went inside the kitchen. My reaction: Oh my gulay! It just so happen at that time, I was craving for it. My dad taught her a little secret on how to nail the right taste. I'm not a sotanghon person, really. But when I tasted my mom's recent concoction, it was the best! I totally forgot about her Meaty Carbonara.
Sotanghon: cellophane noodles
Best served with hot pandesal and calamansi (Calamodin)

4 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

WOW! it looks so yummy.I wonder what's the secret thing she did?

Lulu said...

of all the pansit... sotanghon is my fave...

i remember red ribbon's sotanghon guisado... it looks pale but so delicious!

Bryan said...

I really love to eat sotanghon! This one is perfect. Can you please post the directions and ingredients of your post? Thanks!

Joseph said...

That looks so delicious! Can I have some? :)..Hope you can share the ingredients to us..