Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Diet For A Very Hot Day

I highly recommend fresh fruits to make your body feel lighter.

Fruits in season. Like Papaya, Mango, Banana, and Watermelon. Not only it will make you feel cool, it is also healthy for the body with all the fibers, vitamins and minerals. It will keep summer diseases away.
Best eaten when frozen too. I love freezing Papaya slices. I learned it from my Dad. He would always freeze papaya over night for his trips out of town (which is very often). Frozen papaya is like Ice Cream that doesn't melt. My son and husband loves it. You can also freeze fresh banana. Everything is best eaten with Ice Cold Water.

A related post soon.

4 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

hmm..ma-try nga yan.. love the new LO, Enchie..

Enchie said...

Thanks Peachy...

Enchie said...

Thanks Peachy...

Toyota Sudden Acceleration Lawyers said...

Great idea. I will have to try this new method of eating papaya.