Monday, May 24, 2010

My Mushroomburger

My mushroomburger is literally a sandwich with lots of fresh mushrooms as patty and it's from the famous Mushroomburger Restaurant. Mushrooms being my favorite, this burger is indeed the ultimate sent from heaven. Not only it taste so delicious, it is also healthy.


Healthy Mushroom Burger



My Mushroomburger

Early this afternoon, I took both my boys for a haircut. On our way home, my husband treated me to my favorite burger. Not only that, we also ordered more to go. It has always been a wish that they would put up a branch of Mushroomburger somewhere near our place. They granted that this year.

7 comments:

kamz said...

i love mushrooms too ench and that one looks just delicious!

jenn said...

That looks delicious!

Jac said...

Hi Enchie I love burger I should try mushrooms burger soon =)Btw I have an award for you http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2010/05/sweet-blog-award.html

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello
Mushroom Burger from Tagaytay? Is there one in Manila?
xoxo

Enchie said...

Hi MrsMartinez! Yup we have one along Katipunan Road in front of Ateneo and another in West Avenue :D

Tetcha said...

I haven't had a mushroom burger before. Looks yummy! Is there a branch of this restaurant in Ortigas?

Enchie said...

Hi Mommy it's only in Katipunan and West Ave here in QC. But I hope they open more branches like in Ortigas and Makati. People will love it.