Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A BonChon Chicken Lover

It was a rainy long weekend for us. With the heavy rains accompanied by strong winds, instead of going out of town, we decided to stay in the city. For a person (like me) who hasn't been out for months, it's a bit disappointing, especially  when I had everything all planned and set to go somewhere with my family. But safety first, as much as I wanted to be out, security is #1 priority. So, what was the highlight of our long weekend? Since we stayed in the city, my husband took me to my favorite places and restaurants. One of them is BonChon Chicken. Since I haven't shared any restaurant thoughts for the past months, let me entice you with the list of my favorites from BonChon Chicken .
If you're a Korean Fried Chicken lover, BonChon is the restaurant you may have been looking for. BonChon Chicken is originally a South Korean-based fried chicken franchise restaurant. 
Bulgogi Wrap (₱125 Ala Carte), (₱145 Value Meal)
I sure would like my Bulgogi wrap served with a bottle of Stella Artois. 
Garlic Soy Chops RiceBox (₱145)
Pickled Radish (₱45)
  • Which is best eaten when paired with their pickled radish and house blend iced tea.
  • If you like it hot, Spicy Glazed Chops are also available.
After our sumptuous meal, I went home with more Chicken from BonChon to match my movie date night with my husband. 
 Even with the bad weather nothing beats a day and night spent in a place where good food is served, having my ever loyal buddies around to share the moment with me---my family.
A Satisfied BonChon Lover
My Location of BonChon Restaurant: Acropolis (Libis)
(10am-10pm) daily

4 comments:

rachelle said...

Hi,
My name is Rachelle, I am working at streetdirectory.com Singapore.
We are currently giving away a free Webpage in PH (particularly for Restaurants/food chains).
May I ask permission to use your photos? Your blog's URL will appear on the photo
with clickable link back to your blog.

We are going to get photos of the restaurant/establishment that are in your blogs.
For instance, Gerry's grill is in your blog, then we will use Gerry's grill's photos to upload in Gerry's grill free webpage.
Mostly food photos. Interior and exterior of the restaurant are also fine if available. And again your URL will appear on it.

I hope to get a reply from you soon.

Many thanks!
Rachelle (webpage team)

rachelle said...

Hi,
My name is Rachelle, I am working at streetdirectory.com Singapore.
We are currently giving away a free Webpage in PH (particularly for Restaurants/food chains).
May I ask permission to use your photos? Your blog's URL will appear on the photo
with clickable link back to your blog.

We are going to get photos of the restaurant/establishment that are in your blogs.
For instance, Gerry's grill is in your blog, then we will use Gerry's grill's photos to upload in Gerry's grill free webpage.
Mostly food photos. Interior and exterior of the restaurant are also fine if available. And again your URL will appear on it.

I hope to get a reply from you soon.

Many thanks!
Rachelle (webpage team)

Enchie said...

Good day Rachelle! Sure you can use the photos from this blog. Sharing information is one purpose why I started this website. But just as you mentioned, I would really appreciate it if your page will link my food blog for the photos. Thank you!

rachelle said...

Great! :) Thank you so much Enchie! I really appreciate it.Yes, we are going to include your site watermark on the image. :)

-Rachelle