Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ARMY NAVY My Burrito Stop

After dropping off my son in school this morning, I decided to grab some burritos. After the holidays, and being stuck at home recuperating... I thought... let me start the year right, a post worth as an opener for the new year. I have been raving about my favorite burrito stop. ARMY NAVY. It's been one after another shoutout, especially on facebook.

Check: ARMYNAVY Graces Us With A New Branch

I don't know, there's something about our location that makes me a happy eater. The recent addition to the line of restaurants that surrounds us is ARMY NAVY. I remember traveling as far as Ortigas just to be able to get a taste of their wonderful burrito in the middle of the night. Having a branch minutes away from my house is something I am very grateful for.
I first tried ARMY NAVY in Glorietta 5. We had a meeting with some friends and my husband suggested that I try their all-day breakfast. Later on, I end up loving their chicken burrito more than anything else.
The recent addition to my list of favorites is their
Chicken Quesadilla (php 145)
A Double Burger (php195) is recommended for those starving for bugers. But don't forget, Bully Boy Burger (php250)is another worthy buy for the more adventurous foodies out there.
Fearless Fried Chicken (php145)
quarter drumstick thigh served with rice and pepper gravy
Chicken (php145), Steak (php165), Carnitas (pork php165), Vegetarian (php 145) and an all-day Breakfast (longganisa php165, steak php 190) Burrito...
everything mouth- watering! It's always best that for every visit, one should try something new from the menu.
The Verdict?

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i don't eat burrito but I super love their burger!!

peachkins said...

hmmnnn... I love the steak sandwich!