Friday, February 15, 2013

Will I Go For A Dishwasher?

We have been renting a condo most of our 8 years being married and I fell in love with it. For some, they don't find condo living healthy at all. But with proper spacing, condo living can actually make you feel like you're in a real house. It offers the same atmosphere. Especially, that most developers now includes a family- friendly environment surrounding the community. 

Among the things I have been pondering on for my new kitchen is a dishwasher. In our location, a dishwasher is not as common compared to other countries. A friend advised us that since it is going to be a brand new place and we will be getting our unit bare, might as well maximize the space and bring in all the kitchen essentials that can fit, including a dishwasher. So my husband and I went and searched for dishwasher reviews. We like the brand GE. Most of our kitchen appliance are from GE. Our recent by from the brand is a stainless steel microwave oven and we are loving it.

I plan to get something that has all that I need. A dishwasher that's durable, it has an advance wash system, it dries, sanitizes and that has a built- in Piranha Hard Food Disposer with removable filter. It is my first time to go through a list of dishwashers and the specifications for each blows me away.

No comments: