Friday, May 3, 2013

Afternoon Delight at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

Labor Day was spent with a very good friend of mine. We drove all the way to Alabang to meet up with her and plan our summer getaway for this year. After lunch, we decided to look for a cozy place where we can have dessert and refreshments and continue our talk. It just so happen that the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery branch at the Alabang Town Center is already open, so we walked our way to one of the cutest dessert place I've been to.
Like any other Vanilla Cupcake Bakery branch the Alabang branch is also appealing. The Daphne chairs made it more stylish. Makes me want to buy one for my dresser and few for my soon- to-be- new dining room and balcony.
I was set to get a taste of my favorite Luscious Salted Caramel. But unfortunately, they didn't have it on the day of our visit. There were less choices for the cupcakes as well.
The cheesecakes on the other hand, are overflowing.
Our dessert for the day went around with their best sellers: Red Velvet, Chocolate Malt, Banofee and Toffee. We also ordered some Strawberry Iced Tea and a Strawberry Smoothie. I'm not much of a cupcake person but I still do have my list of favorites.

1. Anything with rich chocolate is worth trying.
2. Red Velvet being one of the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery's best sellers, is also a must- try.
3. Banofee, though I've fallen in love with Banapple's banofee, Vanilla Cupcake's version is not as sweet which makes it a good choice for me as well in case I need my banofee fix.
The whole time we were at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery. We were just loving and enjoying our friendly talk. That would be from 2 until 5 in the afternoon. The ambiance was very homey. It felt like we're at the veranda in one of our houses enjoying our usual girl talk while having some cool refreshments and pastries.
While Rach and I spent the afternoon at the bakery, my husband and my son Frankie went around the town looking for toy shops. We're looking forward for another visit and hopefully with the rest of the girls--- and boys too.

No comments: