Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Good 'Ol Miggy's Super Tacos

If you're on the hunt for the nearest Miggy's, here in Quezon City, it's located at Maginhawa St (Sikatuna Village) right beside Good Burgers. Miggy's Super Tacos I must say is one of my generation's favorite hangout and choice of Tex-Mex food. Miggy's  serves Mexican dishes at a very reasonable price. The Miggy's haven in Sikatuna is our usual stop everytime we're in the area. It's such a blessing I must say, because it's near my son's tutor. Most of the time, while waiting for my son, I drive to Miggy's and that's where I wait while having my Mexican fix.
Our friends from Alabang miss Miggy's so much because they mentioned that the nearest Miggy's in their area closed down. We promised to take them here at Miggy's Q.C. on their next visit to our place.

Here are our regular orders from Miggy's Super Tacos:
Chicken and beef Burrito
Nachos Grande
Raspberry Iced Tea
Chili Con Carne with Rice
Their dining area is small but very cozy, air-conditioned and they also have Wifi available. It's a food stop where one can enjoy good food without spending too much. A place for everybody.