Thursday, May 26, 2016

Homemade Ice Cream

In connection with my new KitchenAid Stand Mixer, I got a free KitchenAid Ice Cream maker worth 8,000php. I think I got a pretty good deal in terms of getting freebies from KitchenAid for every KitchenAid mixer.

Here's one of the best things I made from my kitchen--- Ice Cream!

KitchenAid made everything easy with their KitchenAid Mixer, you can basically connect any KitchenAid attachment using the very same machine and that includes an ice cream maker. Again, I never thought that I'll be making ice cream on a regular basis at home. A lot of ice cream recipes are featured online and you can watch demos on Youtube as well. Being a chocoholic, of course, Chocolate Ice Cream was first in my list to try.

In order to achieve a good result, I watched demos online on how to attach and use the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker first. I suggest you do the same. After securing myself of the how tos of the machine, I immediately searched for ice cream recipes with actual demo using the featured KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker.
With a good equipment at hand, making ice cream was easy. The KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker is just right for the size, it's not too big or bulky. To describe, it's a bit smaller than a 5qt. mixing bowl.
My children are always excited... I mean, isn't it fun just to have the thought that we can make ice cream anytime? Experiment with flavors and ice cream container sizes. We can go unlimited even. The last thing I enjoyed making with my children was a banana split using homemade ice cream. 

Fresh bananas, rich chocolate ice cream, oozing whipped cream and dark chocolate ganache, nuts and caramel to top... who can say no to that!

No comments: