Monday, April 5, 2010

Unique T-shirts and Gifts

I've been to personalized t-shirts since the birth of the internet. It's hard to just buy in a boutique ready made, feels like there's something lacking that way. Unlike with having it made where you can get to choose from various designs and colors, that makes it worth saying, it is a personalized t-shirt. I have 5 or 6 personalized shirts with different designs stating what kind of a person I am, revealing my inner self  through  the statements I choose.
For years, I have been looking for a website that makes aprons where I can share my thoughts and passion for the kitchen. I found it... This white apron is magic for me. It's exactly what I have in mind and it comes in different colors. Another shirt that I like to purchase is this red one.
Nice right? because I really love tofu, and here in the Philippines Tofu is sold everywhere fresh in the morning and it is a healthy option. But don't worry, funny shirts are also available. Anything about t-shirts . From the type of shirt and clothing you want to have it printed on, the colors, designs and other stuff like mugs, magnets, calendars, home decor, sticker and flair. The best part, you have several categories to choose from for each.

1 comment:

nuts said...

i love this! i'll check now the website!