Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Been Out From My Usual!

3 days is too long for me posting nothing on either this blog and Sweet Nothings. On my post early yesterday at my personal blog, I had a terrible tooth extraction experience over the weekend. I was off the hook for awhile. I'm still recovering from it and I am still having a hard time eating. I did a lot of cooking for the family, but I still can't enjoy every bite and slurp of the dishes I made. I was off the lense for sometime too...
There were plans for some baking and more pasta making this week. If we're (my sister and moi) able to, we will be making some cream puffs, muffins and fettucine pasta!!!

3 comments:

tsang/shydub said...

Hope your tooth will feel better soon enchie. Ako nga rin inataki ng hika haaayy life ang hirap maging healthy hehehe
btw, may awards ako for your kitchen in my blog http://www.tsangreqz.com

Ebie said...

You better take care of yourself. void lifting heavy objects!

Enchie said...

Thank you shy and Ms. Ebie...