Friday, June 26, 2009

Heaven N' Eggs

From today onwards, I will be sharing some old photos from my flickr. Its been a year since I posted the old photos, I plan to make room for the new ones. First batch are some dishes from a restaurant called Heaven N' Eggs. I haven't visited this resto since last year. We had breakfast at their branch in Eastwood City and here's our meal.

Mangoes-Almonds Whipped Pancakes
P199.00

Buttermilk stack topped with whipped creams, fresh strawberry slices and almond sheers.

Breakfast Chicken Teriyaki Platter
P265.00

Soy rice, teriyaki glazzed chicken, crisp seafood bean sprouts and tofu, sesame seeds and nori strips.

Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham paste
P199.00

Bacon, spam, sundried tomatoes and pesto scramble topped with kesong puti

5 comments:

Arlene said...

enchie, this looks like a really a big meal for one person. but all are masarap talaga. :)

Happy week-end!

agent112778 said...

wow so delish pix even im not a fan of mangoes ill sure like that

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Ladynred said...

What a real feast. Talagang busog na busog ako dyan!

Ebie said...

I agree with Arlene, these are high stacks pancakes, but I love the idea of using the mangoes!

Beng said...

wow! i haven't tried eating there...meron yata sa Trinoma nyan, sira na naman ang diet!