Thursday, October 15, 2009

Food Trip Friday--- Red Box

Been out last Friday night with some friends and family. Its been a long time since my last night out. Gladly, my husband and I was able to join, and were able to bring along our Franky. After dinner at Fish & Co. we went to Red Box to make Friday a videoke night!
Red Box offers a menu fit to make your tummy full and easy eating. Each is entitled to 2 rounds of any drink.
First dish of the night---NACHOS!
Gambas!
Mozzarella Cheesesticks (6pcs per plate) 3 gone!
Hot Buffalo Wings!

Red Box Greenbelt Room RATES
Red Box Greenbelt Menu

For your food trip every Friday, join:Food Trip Friday

10 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

wow! I love everything on your post! I can taste the buffalo's spicyness!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hubster love cheesticks hehehe...

Want some Korean Side Dish? Come on over.

Sassy Mom said...

The Gambas looks yumm! Perfect for pulutan. Have a great weekend, Enchie!

kamz said...

sarap naman ng food sa red box ench! i would be very busy eating instead of singing! LOL!

Meikah said...

Last Friday? I was in the area, too. Watch Young Victoria with Wizheart. hehehe

Yes, Red Box has good food. =P~

My FTF entry is here.

Cacai M. said...

I love to taste the gambas.. that's shrimp, aight? That looks yummmy {haven't tried one, that's why.. (~_~)}, I love all of it.


Here's my food trip

Cacai M. said...

I love to taste the gambas.. that's shrimp, aight? That looks yummmy {haven't tried one, that's why.. (~_~)}, I love all of it.


Here's my food trip

Clarissa said...

Ang sarap naman ng mga foods sa Red Box!!I would love to try their gambas for sure!!Ang sarap ng inuman nyo(I mean karaoke^_^),Mommy Enchie!!\(^0^)/

David said...

sarap lahat ng food... i love cheese sticks too... dito sa Ihop fave ko

Lulu
My Blogs
Bitz 'n Pieces of My Life
Mouth's Delight
Daily Snippets
Musings of Life

i♥pinkc00kies said...

the gambas looks so YUMMY!