Monday, December 6, 2010

Celebrating My 32nd Birthday At Rose Bowl Baguio

After our fun night in Burnham Park, we scouted for a good restaurant.  We went around several streets. Baguio City was filled with Christmas lights,  pretty cool to walk around the city.

We were hoping for Star Cafe (another classic Chinese Restaurant) but when we got there, it was already closed, so Kat suggested Rose Bowl (thank you Kat), it was a perfect choice! I love Chinese Cuisine! Made my birthday celebration complete! Rose Bowl is an important tourist destination for food lovers.

Rose Bowl Restaurant: One of two classic Chinese restaurants in Baguio with family-style service.
Chinese Cuisine
7 Harrison Road Baguio City

My Birthday Menu was made of the following dishes...
Pork Asado
2 orders of Lechon Kawali
2 orders of Yang Chow Fried Rice
Fried Chicken
Beef Broccoli
Instead of a birthday cake, my husband ordered Birthday Noodles
We had tea after... To be honest, maybe some of you are waiting for some pictures... well, we didn't take that much photos. We were just enjoying our food, the cold weather and of course the presence of my family and close relatives, Perry, Kat and Sofia. We were just having fun, loving the bits and pieces of our first night and my birthday celebration.
This I must say is the most extraordinary celebration my whole life... I went back to Baguio after 7 years and this time,with my own family. I was able to embrace Baguio, a trip always worth remembering.

1 comment: