Friday, December 3, 2010

FTF: Midnight Snack At Malcolm's Burger



As we all know, I didn't celebrate my birthday on the exact date right? I stayed at home the whole day feeling woozy and dazed. And so, we continued our regular task. I went on with some chores, my husband went to work, my son went to school. Night of November 25, my husband gave me a call that he is on his way home and asked me and Frank to dress up because he is taking us somewhere. So I got ready with my regular shorts and shirt but still sleepy. I know he's going to take me to a restaurant, but I have no idea where. I opted not to bring any of my cameras and settled with a Blackberry.

Malcolm's Burger is located along Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. South Triangle, Diliman Quezon City, right beside Abs-Cbn. Malcolm's Burger offers almost everything. From Classic Burgers, Pasta, Pizza, Rice Dishes, Salads, Side Dishes, and various hot and cold drinks to match your meal. Malcolm's Burger Quezon City is open 24 hours.

Their tender and juicy beef patties made Malcolm's famous.  So, at 1am of November 26, I was munching on a mouthwatering burger from Malcolm's.
enchie’s kitchen
Malcolm's Classic
enchie’s kitchen
The Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
enchie’s kitchen

*Prices Range from Php120-Php300

Photos: Blackberry Curve 8900

9 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

I love a good burger!

Verna Luga said...

My Gosh, so yummy ... love burgers too.
Food Trip Friday here

Marana said...

Wow, burger and softdrinks this is great.

Noobfoodie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Delicious!

Spice Up Your Life

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Not too bad! it's a simple " impromptou date" like this that make the day special.
btw, I love eating at 24 hrs place, I don't know why,I just love it!

Unknown said...

same with Peachkins.:p
my sister, cousin and i used to go to Wendy's at Makati Avenue at 3 am for burgers and fries.:p

cheerful said...

burger looks delicious...beef patties must be really yummy! have a great weekend! :)

Clarissa said...

I don't mind kahit anong oras pa ang kain ko as long as masarap!Their ultimate bacon cheese burger is a perfect burger to me!

http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2010/12/food-trip-friday-lunch-date-italian.html

i♥pinkc00kies said...

that looks yummmy!!! :D i love burgers too.