Friday, March 25, 2011

Mercato Centrale

The Genius Foodies behind the great success of Mercato Centrale: Anton and Rachelle Díaz, RJ and Vanessa Ledesma, Janice and Gary Villanueva. As we all know, Anton Diaz is the famous author of Our Awesome Planet and Ms. Janice Villanueva for Mommy Mundo.
Mercato Centrale was inspired by various food markets all over Europe. It is a lifestyle market that offers one of a kind , great tasting food discoveries. Mercato Centrale caters to all food enthusiasts, successful food business owners, future food entrepreneurs and basically anybody who loves to hangout with friends and families while enjoying his favorite comfort food on a lovely weekend. Mercato Centrale  is also the perfect place to introduce and market one's personal kitchen discovery.

Here's the truth, I  don't go to Mercato Centrale because I am a blogger. Over-all, it's my love for food, "eating" and making discoveries that pushes me to go back to Mercato Centrale.
Does it show? yes, we don't mind standing up while eating. Besides, it's easier to go from one booth to another.
A friend, "not a blogger", a certified food enthusiast like me, introduced Mercato to us. It has been our meeting place since. Everytime we want to get together, we go to Mercato Centrale. We spend the whole day in Mercato. We stuff ourselves from brunch until lunch.
Aside from food, Mercato Centrale has arranged entertainment to make your Mercato experience enticing and extraordinary. The ambiance gave me the feel as if I'm in the comfort of my own home, eating my favorite food while listening to good music and sharing never ending laughs with friends.

Here are some of our favorites:
 Johnny Steams
 Mochiko
 Pan de Bagnet
tea.ology

More of Mercato Centrale:
Operating Hours: Saturdays and Sundays 7:00am - 2:00pm
Location: 34th street and 8th avenue BGC (across MC Home Depot)

And now, Midnight Mercato  a NightTime Food Market
open Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm- 3am


I am a certified, satisfied foodie. 
 I always leave my ♥ at Mercato Centrale...

2 comments:

Pilar said...

Hey Enchie! You HAVE to organize another Mercato Centrale trip. I missed the last one!

Enchie said...

Wanie! Will do, and hopefully maybe mid- April. Can't wait to see you guys! Daming bago :D