Friday, June 10, 2011

FTF: Cravings From S&R

FTFBadge

So everytime we shop in S&R we never fail to have a snack before going shopping. It's common for most to  eat after going shopping. But since, S&R's goods are so inviting, we stuff ourselves first before doing our grocery. Well, it gives us more energy and by the time we're done, we don't need to wait in line all famished. Now that I'm at my first trimester, my taste buds wants to try everything. I love their garlic & shrimp pizza, combo pizza (which is their "everything on it" pizza) and some french fries with mayo and ketchup.

10 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Yummyness!! I so love their pizza too and their roasted chicken. For the bakery items, love the muffins while my sister buys the churros always.

Gotta try their burger and fries soon!!

RealMenWearAprons said...

my kids would love these kind of foods..visiting for FTF..

Newlyweds said...

drooling here! pizza and fries i love!

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Pareho tayo, I eat BEFORE doing any shopping,para more energy and hindi masyadong tired after.

Cheerful said...

that pizza looks great! have a great weekend! :)

Luna Miranda said...

the mention of garlic and shrimp pizza woke up my tastebuds!:p
oh, you're expecting--congrats!

Mars @ The Food Encounters said...

That shrimp pizza just made me hungry! LOL! Congrats and be safe!

Visiting from FTF! Here's mine: Chooks To Go - Rustan's Gateway

raya said...

wow! that looks yummy! hope you could also visit me at http://www.eatdrinkblog.info/dinner-at-mc-donalds/

and hope you don't mind that I will be adding this blog into my blogroll. thanks

Tetcha said...

Looks tempting! Haven't been to an S&R store before. Did I hear it right, you're on your first trimester? Congratulations, Mommy! Weee! Me kalaro na si Frankie! Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/06/food-trip-friday-8-spices-thai-cuisine/

Oh, by the way, thanks for featuring my food blog badge here.

Unknown said...

Hi!