Thursday, June 2, 2011

FTF: Stir-Fried Pork and Mixed Veggies in Hoisin Sauce

FTFBadge

Hoisin Sauce is a famous Chinese dipping sauce. You can actually whip a dish without adding salt and just by using this sauce. It is often used as barbecue sauce and as glaze for certain chicken and pork dishes.
My Hoisin dish is compose of some pork tenderloin bits and mixed veggies like carrots, string beans, spring onions and shiitake mushrooms. You can make your own by using chicken, beef strips or plain vegetables. Aside from the meat and vegetable ingredients, all you'll need for cooking is a wok, chopped onions, garlic (optional), olive oil for stir- frying and the Hoisin Sauce. Mix everything together until cooked then top it on a bowl of hot jasmine rice.

11 comments:

mommy jes said...

hmmm yum yum...gusto ko dn gawin to,,,,try ko mnsan :D

i♥pinkc00kies said...

that's yummy and healthy!

Clarissa said...

wow!Yan ang gusto ko,madali lang gawin tapos nasa donburi pa^_^

Thanks for dropping by,Mommy Enchie!

btw,may natanggap ka bang New Year postcard from me?Tanong ko lang po kasi I sent some NYpostcards (before New Year)to friends sa pinas kaya lang yung iba,hinde pala natanggap(T_T)

cheerful said...

we love anything with hoisin sauce...yours looks great and delicious! best for stir fried pork or chicken for me then i am just adding some veggies such as zucchini, broccoli and carrots. anyway, wishing you a great day! :)

Unknown said...

this sounds easy. only i don't have jasmine rice.:p

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Ako naman,ang favorite sauce ko lately is Oyster sauce,I canuse it for anything,but now,I think I will also try Hoisin sauce. :)

agent112778 said...

ako din makiki try...thanx for sharing this to us

heres my Food Trip Friday Entry

Chubskulit Rose said...

That looks really delicious!

Spice Up Your Life

nuts said...

I wish I could cook that way too. I'd like to have Hoisin dish too. yummy!

Tetcha said...

Looks delicious, and it's very easy to prepare. Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/06/food-trip-friday-burgoo/

Ladynred said...

Oh so yummy. I love it with rice..