Monday, February 27, 2012

Sandwicheese!

I salute the brilliant mind behind the success of Banapple because here's an addition to the list of treats Banapple has created for its avid followers.
I give you SANDWICHEESE!
Located  right next to the original Banapple Katipunan Avenue  Quezon, City
These smiley Sandwicheeses will automatically make your day.
Banapple was able to make a one-stop burger and sandwich joint through Sandwicheese. Aside from that, they also offer french fries, amazing line of salads and cool beverages including Banapple's Home Made Brewed Iced Tea , Dalandan Passion Slush, Pretty Green Slush.

Our Sandwicheese evening was composed of the following:
Drippin' Roast Beef (php160)
House Burger (php170)
Chicken Caesar (php170)
Banapple Potato Salad (php90)
Banapple's Home Made Brewed Iced Tea (php60)
House Burger
Banapple Potato Salad
As always, it's a must for me to try another house specialty from Banapple. Love it! love it! love it! It goes well with the sandwiches we ordered. I like the creamy texture of the dressing, it's just right.
Chicken Caesar
We weren't able to take a picture of their Drippin' Roast Beef. If there was a little something that made our dining experience fun, that would be the part when we started eating their super duper juicy Drippin' Roast Beef. It was literally dripping, to a point that I had to stop taking pictures because my hands were all messy. The Chicken Caesar sandwich was my favorite for the night. I told my husband that it tasted like I'm eating Caesar Salad in sandwich form, and I love Caesar Salad! that's why...
As a foodie, it's nice that another wonderful place was just created nearby... Aside from the regular munchies I prepare at home, I do crave for something different in a day too. Sandwicheese is the perfect place to visit for extraordinary sandwiches that will definitely flip an ordinary snack time to a one of a kind everyday sandwich experience.
Photos: RIM BlackBerry 8900

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i love sandwiches!! grabe gusto ko try yan :)