Thursday, May 17, 2012

Calc Zero

Oh yes! apps are very addicting. Especially Apple apps for the iPad and the iPhone.
But since the iPhone is more of an all-around- gadget, I went and searched for free iphone apps that's going to be for kitchen purposes. I often find myself ransacking through things when I'm in desperate need to covert kitchen measurements. It's very important for me to be able to get accurate digits, especially if I'm to share a particular recipe in this food blog.

Sometimes, I go online just to look for a conversion table. This free application I found is very handy and convenient, especially when I'm in the middle of a busy day in the kitchen and I want to check on something.I always turn to Calc Zero.  

It supports twenty different units used in cooking, including teaspoons, tablespoons, and cups (US and metric); pints, quarts, gallons; liters and milliliters, fluid ounces; pounds, ounces, grams, and kilograms; and Celsius and Fahrenheit. It's one of the useful free apps for iPhone.

No comments: