Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Bag of Junk

After all the healthy eating habits, here's one bag that I couldn't get rid of. I got to set things straight first, this Bag of Junk, it can last for about a month or even more. So don't panic, in- take is still regulated.It just so happen that sometimes I crave for chips, especially the barbecue flavored ones. The Doritos Smokin' BBQ? that's for me alone. I always tell my husband that he can touch everything else inside the bag except for my Doritos.
Not only you will find chips, but we also have some crackers and packs of peanuts. In a way, this also serves as our emergency bag in case something happens. It's just there in a particular corner of our room, waiting.

My latest find are these Wonka Gobstoppers. In case you watched Willy Wonka or Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, I guess you know what I'm pertaining to.
It's very unusual to find such thing in a local supermarket, so I made sure to grab some and try it myself. And yes, the Everlasting Gobstopper is definitely not for chewing. Though it came in small pieces, for the little ones, I will still not advise it. But no worries, there are 2 boxes in the  image above... the other one is the Chewy Gobstopper.

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

can i have your bank of junk?! :P