Friday, June 8, 2012

Marble For My Kitchen

I grew up in my grandparents house where you will find marble flooring in most parts of the house including the kitchen. One advantage of marble tiles especially as flooring for the kitchen is the fact that it's easy to clean. With a flooring that's easy to manage and at the same time is elegant to look at, who wouldn't be inspired to spend time in the kitchen. My grandparents chose a simple marble design.
Cabot Marble Tile Carrara White C / 12"x12"x3/8" / Polished
Marble tiles come in different cuts, colors and designs. The most famous are cuts from Italy, Spain and Turkey. Veined with rivulets of subtle color on varied background of earthy tones, marble tiles from Kesir, Licante and Cabot can offer a subtle or a bold feature in the modern designer's vision, offering colors such as beige, brown, white and even red. 

As for my new kitchen, I want something attractive and eye-catching. I've always wanted my kitchen to be painted with bright colors, symbolizing richness and freshness.
Cabot Marble Tile Cafe Forest / 12"x12"x3/8" / Polished

Always choose marble products from build direct that have their products undergo product quality testing. Products that are constantly rechecked for quality to ensure that the best products offers below wholesale prices. Build Direct offers laminate flooring, hardwood floors, carpet, tile, decking & more at great prices.

No comments: