Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crazy For Moshi Manju

Have you ever tried this Korean Cake? It's my favorite stop everytime I'm in Sm Megamall. I always brave the long line just to be able to take home a big box.

The smell of the freshly baked mini cakes will lure you as you walk the basement level of Sm Megamall Bldg. B.
Moshi Manju comes in:
  • 24 pcs. (big box) 92php, 
  • 15 pcs. (small box) 60php, 
  • 8 pcs. 35php. 
  • 4 pcs.18php
 It's filled with different flavors like choco fudge, custard, mocha and my favorite, pastillas de leche.
Last Saturday, I was at Sm Megamall but I wasn't able to buy my Moshi Manju because of the shooting incident. The following day, my husband and I went to Sm North Edsa to check some stuff and went to the old building coming from The Block. As we were walking, I smelled something familiar, recognized it immediately and there I saw a stall of Moshi Manju right in front of me. I was so happy. 

My big box of Moshi Manju made me recover a little after what I experienced with the Sm Megamall robbery. You know what's so nice with Moshi Manju SM North? there was no line, well I thought, maybe I'll be given a cold batch. But as always, Moshi Manju cakes are freshly baked, so yes, I got a hot bunch. When my mom visited, she really liked it and we both finished the big box I bought. Next time, I'm going for 2 big boxes ;)

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

tagal ko na interested to try that!