Friday, April 26, 2013

Same Old, Same Old


Everything you see in this food blog is old when it comes to food presentation.

Same plates
Same utensils
Same pots and pans
Same cups and saucers

Though you keep on seeing the same plates over and over again, everything is still useful and valuable. I just thought that maybe my visitors might get bored. My husband and I are presently working on a project that greatly involves my love for cooking. As a matter of fact, I ditched some of my old kitchenware in order to make room for new ones. 

Just like what my husband asked of me... patience my dear...  because in no time, you are going to share food in new plates, cook in new pots and pans, serve dishes to friends in new platters, enhance your skills on the new hobby of yours in your new kitchen.

0o0o
Please bear, because in no time, I am going to be able to share food in new plates, cooked in new pots and pans, served in new platters, I might even introduce a new hobby of mine done in my new kitchen.

I might just surprise you one day :D

No comments: