Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On The Look for a Greek Restaurant

As part of my food adventure, I reward myself with various cuisines. When and if I travel, sightseeing will come in as second best. Because no. 1 in my list is food tasting. I've tried authentic dishes even within the busy streets of Manila. It's a thriving city with lots of restaurants that offers authenticity. One of my goals this year is to be able to dine in a Greek Restaurant . I was just talking to my husband about it the other day. In relation with my husband's work, most of the time, his company sends people to New York City to do some training in their main office. Part of the travel was also to tour the city and go on a food adventure.

One of the restaurants that caught our attention was Niko's Greek Taverna. Located at the heart of New York City, it offers a wide range of authentic Greek dishes. Click Here .


So I told my husband to try it once he goes on a business trip to New York and even recommend it to his people who will be flying there soon. 

Greek cuisine is a Mediterranean cuisine. Mezés, meaning, a selection of small dishes paired with wine. Mezés is very common in their menu. Hummus (which is my favorite) is often also included.
Visit nikostaverna.com for more info.

No comments: