Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Glimpse of My New Kitchen

Having a new kitchen made was one of the main reasons why I haven't posted anything for the longest time. It was the critical stage during the home- improvement of our new condo. Everything was custom- made. The search for the right materials and expertise made it difficult. Since it's customized, our carpenter had to work hand in hand with another group who installed our counter. 

I chose the granite, "jet black". At first I was hesitant and then, I thought that it's my kitchen and I want something way, way different from what I had for the past 10 years. Jet black made it modern, something that will last through time. But I still asked for our contractor's approval if it will fit the whole design, and it's perfect.

As you can see my cooker's installed already :D This image was actually taken 3 weeks ago. I now have a fully- functional kitchen, but I just decided to post this first because I still need to work on the aesthetics. hehehe!
Right beside the kitchen counter is our new refrigerator, yehey! My husband invested on an LG Top Mount Refrigerator, 11cu.ft, Smart Inverter Compressor. Quite a deal! We got it for 24,000php (I think) but the original price was almost 30,000php. We love LG! Most of our appliances are LG. From our television, washing machine, our new fridge and soon a Smart TV. The long wait to get new appliances was all worth it. I always believe that there's a right timing for everything.
My new kitchen is not as big, but it is truly mine... I chose how I wanted it to be and how it is going to be happy work place. New recipes and food features are going to be posted soon, stay tuned.

1 comment:

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Wow! Congrats to your new home! I'm briging back the Food Trip Friday Meme and I hope to see more of your food cooked from your new kitchen! :D