Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Kitchen And Beyond

I just want to let everybody know that I will changing my Food Blog's title to a shorter one.

From My Kitchen And Beyond
Since it's long I find it hard to be recognized. The simpler, the shorter, the better. People will remember.
Same perspectives and goals. All posts are going to be about recipes, sweets, restaurant reviews, health, delicacies and stuff that is related to food. I will notify each who linked me up with the old title as soon as I change my button. Thank you so much for the visits and drops! Very much appreciated!

2 comments:

pehpot said...

They just made an upgrade on Blogger Following, Google Friends Connect are now being integrated to it. I have been using both features. To prevent any public humiliation on the users, Google set the settings of Blogger following to private. If you have noticed that I am not following you, I already fixed the followers issue.

I hope that it will not affect our blogging relationship.
Have a nice day!

Make or Break

Mommy Jes said...

hi! congrats sa new site mo =) imean sa new name pla hehehe =) cute!!! cnu gumwa po ng banner nyo?