Thursday, August 13, 2009

Goop

-This Is Not A Paid Ad-

I like to share a site that I visit lately. http://goop.com/ by Gwyneth Paltrow...
Once I saw her site, I didn't hesitate to blog about it. I'm all praise to my newly found "place of zen" online.
From recipes, to her travel experiences, fashion and self- awareness, her recommended reading materials, flicks. GOOP is just a simple website at a glance. Yet it is filled with colorful information which can be very handy. That includes cooking videos with Gwyneth herself!!! Not to forget how elegant each feature is presented.
Whatever you want to know about Gwyneth Paltrow, the answer you're looking for might just be there... And yes I do wonder what famous people do regularly when they're not busy. I'm happy that Gwyneth thought of sharing the other side of her life.
Visiting her site felt like I'm just a block away from chatting with her.

No comments: