Thursday, August 27, 2009

Food Trip Friday---Dinner at Yoshinoya


Friday of last week was considered to be a holiday. If its a long weekend, there's so much time to bum and dine around. That night we decided to go out and have dinner at Yoshinoya Robinsons Galleria. If I want to taste something different, but not too pricey, I go to this restaurant.

Chicken TeriyakiJumbo A--- Gyudon +Chicken Teriyaki

The highlight of my every Yoshinoya dining experience---Red Ginger---that goes with every Gyudon order.

trivia:

Yoshinoya first opened in 1899 at the Nihonbashi Fish Market. When the market was devastated by the Great Kanto Earthquake, Yoshinoya moved to the new Tsukiji fish market in 1923, where Yoshinoya maintains a ceremonial "No. 1 Store" to this day.

9 comments:

JORP said...

I love YOSHINOYA'S beef bowl.i could 3 of them in just one sitting lol

FoodTripFriday said...

I would definitely enjoy the chicken teriyaki!

Ladynred said...

All the food looks good and yummy!

Lulu said...

I love chicken teriyaki too! I am curious about the red ginger...

Zeee said...

Oooh looks yummy! Japanese food, kahit na fastfood is delish! ;)

Enchie said...

Thanks guys for visiting! Have ahealthy, happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I've been to Yoshinoya in HK Wanchai district...it's near my hotel. i enjoyed the food and they're reasonably priced. di ko pa nasusubukan ang Yoshinoya dito...lagi ko nadadaanan sa Megamall.:P

Lynn said...

My family, especially my daughter, love gyudon. Jumbo A is perfect.

agent112778 said...

me love japanese food too

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)