Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Me and My Kind Of Margarita

Been a frequent visitor of The Penguin Bar lately. Yes, it's about time that I should learn to hangout once in a while and it's good that I get to taste some of my favorite cocktails again. Aside from my usual beer, a Mojito and Pina Colada, one of my favorites is a single order of Margarita. Not just any Margarita, I'm very particular with the taste. Well, I would often encounter Margaritas that tasted like medicine. And it's such a disappointment, especially when you're having a good time.
But sometimes, when I'm in a new restaurant or bar, I still open myself to try  their cocktails, and something good comes out. If there were moments when I'm served drinks that's a bit off, there are also times when I am graced and served with the most delightful mixtures of cocktails.
enchie’s kitchen
And Penguin Bar's Margarita was one of them. Had to order another throughout my husband's gig. The mix of tequila with triple sec or Cointreau, with lime or lemon juice was just right, I can taste each one but their not overlapping each other. I bet the bartender also added some sweetener, the sweet flavor balanced everything, it was so good.

No comments: