Thursday, January 27, 2011

FTF: Christmas Feast 2010


Due to my absence online for almost 3 weeks, I didn't have the opportunity to share on time what my family feasted on Christmas Eve of 2010. My husband and I divided the tasks on preparing the dishes. Here's one thing we do every time we celebrate an occasion. We love stocking up... yeah, left-overs! You know the idea, that anytime you want to eat, you can just get something from the fridge pop it in the microwave and viola! Total enjoyment with matching hang-over.
I'm just too busy preparing and totally went out of my mind that we are now using a smaller dining table. I'm so used to the big one we had in our old condo. So, the big dishes filled the table instantly. Had to use 2 t.v dinner tables for the rest. To add, our neighbors gave us plates filled with other delights as well.
 Lasagna
Sugarfree Decadent Cake
Breaded Chicken with mayo-garlic dip
Fruit Salad
Homemade Leche Flan
Leche Flan wasn't really part of the menu. Since it's Christmas and Leche Flan is one of my favorites, I decided to make some for our table and more to giveaway.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes for our steak
 We also had some rib-eye steak (which we overcooked lol! so no picture for that one) 
Holiday ham (which we saved for the New Year) we have so much food on the table so we skipped on serving the ham. And more food came throughout the week after Christmas. Most of them are pastries, cakes and more leche flan.
Food Trip Friday

9 comments:

Gengen said...

They all looks yummy in my tummy. Happy FTF!

♥peachkins♥ said...

the chicken and the fruit salad look so good!gosh, now I'm craving..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks so sumptuous!

Spice Up Your Life

Enchie said...

It's so nice for everyone to drop by... will visit back soon. It's my husband's birthday today :) will be out for the day. Thanks again guys!

Unknown said...

oh my, what a spread! everything looks delicious. i have a small dining table, too, and we had to place some of the food on the bench! LOL

lyzacruz88 said...

i love your lasagna,your decadent cake, your leche flan, your mash potatoes, your...everything! they all look so good and mouth-watering!

just followed your blog, hope you can visit mine :)

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

wow! Dami nyo rin pala handa! I think I want more of your Fried chicken!

darly said...

love the decadent cake, recipe pls?

Have a great weekend, my entry is up too.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

wow.. food trip :D