Monday, January 24, 2011

Tomato and Cheese Pasta

With Del Monte's Tomato and Cheese Gourmet Sauce.
I think I over did it, I used too much sauce. I wasn't expecting it to be this red, looks like I  used ketchup. I could have been wiser, option trading strategies would come in handy. Just to make things clear, over-all, the taste was perfect, but I didn't like how the color of the sauce turned out.

I sauteed some minced garlic, fresh tomatoes, ham, basil and Parmesan cheese in olive oil, then added the gourmet sauce. On the other burner, I have 200g of freshly cooked pasta waiting. I decided to mix everything together considering the small amount being prepared. Then, here it is, a bright red colored pasta. My son liked it,  he was happy I cooked spaghetti for dinner. And when my little boy is happy, I'm happy. I just need to watch out next time.

3 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

It looks delicious Enchie. I would've been a happy guest too, if I was there..

i♥pinkc00kies said...

yummmm!

♥peachkins♥ said...

I just realized today that I always drop by here but I'm not a follower...so I followed....


Thanks for dropping by today!