Thursday, January 13, 2011

FTF: Spareribs Deluxe



This Spareribs recipe was from my dad. Just last week, this was one of the treats he prepared for our family dinner. It's simple and easy but the taste was out of this world. Maybe because it was made with pure love (wink!)
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 Kilo of the Best Spareribs you can find in the market
  • 2 cups Soy Sauce
  • 1/2 cup cane vinegar
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 whole garlic with cloves crushed
  • Salt and granulated pepper
  • 1/2 cup cooking oil
How To:
  • Boil spareribs in soy sauce, water, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
  • Once done, drain sauce, set aside.
  • In a wok or a big pan, heat cooking oil.
  • Slowly pour in the spareribs and fry for a few minutes.
  • Add 1cup of the remaining sauce and boil until sauce is thick.
Best served with your favorite steak sauce, barbecue sauce,  lots of greens and hot rice. I served my spareribs with some Macaroni Salad. Yummy!
Servings: 3-4

11 comments:

Cecile said...

looks yummy! thanks for sharing the recipe :-)!

Unknown said...

nothing beats the taste if it cooked w/ love:)

my ftf http://iamclarizze.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/ftf-pigging-out-at-the-kubo/

warr_shee said...

thanks for sharing the recipe. I think it feels wonderful to have your dad prepare food for you to enjoy.happy ftf weekend!Noobfoodie

Gizelle said...

I can never cook this with my own seasoning, thanks for sharing the recipe of love...i'll try it soon :)

Unknown said...

this is making me really hungry! need to get some dinner soon.:p

Valenciana
Garlic Squid

gengen said...

I know someone who cook good of spare ribs. Yum yum... Happy FTF!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Parang dried adobo,pero mukhang uber-yummy!

Btw, sis, I tried to visit your Sweet Nothings blog, kaso Blogger:Permission denied, :(
I tried to contact you thru Facebook, pero mukhang naka blocked din ako, hu hu hu...galit ka ba sa akin?
Although before that I read your status about someone trying to hack your account. I hope everything is ok with all your online activity.

nuts said...

thanks for sharing the recipe! will try one of these days!

♥peachkins♥ said...

hehehe..my dad doesn't cook very well....That looks so tasty

ceemee said...

Looks great! Wanna try that!

Yeah, your other blog is blocked. What happened?

Clarissa said...

Wow!Your Dad's spareribs looks so tasty!I bet ubos lahat yan kasi it's your Dad that prepared it^_^

Happy FTF and enjoy your weekend,Mommy Enchie^_^