Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Finds For Baby and Me

One of the things that were very useful when I was pregnant were the baby gifts I received from friends and relatives. I was able to use everything when I gave birth, and budget wise, we were able to save a lot. Just a month ago, I have a good friend who just gave birth and I plan to give her and her baby boy a set of baby products. This set will include cloth towel, receiving blanket, sleeping gown, bib, wash clothes and even a pair of cute booties. The big day has arrived, the baby is here... time to roll out the welcome wagon! It's a cute set! You know what makes it more exciting? This welcome wagon can also be personalized.
A gift set may also contain skin care products. I got a lot of these with my little boy. Mustela products provides gentle and effective skin care for the mother-to-be, and for baby from birth.
This is a collection of Mustela products that cleanse, hydrate and refresh sensitive skin. The package is an eco-friendly, phthalate-free white gift tote that may contain the following:

2 in 1 Hair & Body wash (6.7 FL. OZ.) Cleanses the hair and body in one step.
Multi-sensory Bubble Bath (6.7 FL. OZ.) Gently cleanses and stimulates senses during bath time.
Facial Cleansing Cloths with PhysiObébé® (25 count) Cleansing cloths for gentle and safe cleansing of baby’s face in one-step.
PhysiObébé® (10 FL. OZ.) One-step, soap-free cleansing for face and diaper area. Rinsing not necessary.

All Mustela products are: Hypoallergenic, Physician tested Manufactured to meet strict pharmaceutical standards, and Alcohol-free.

With the gift sets I received before and after giving birth? It gave me and my husband 3 months worth of savings. Now that's something.

1 comment:

jellybelly said...

These are great! I'm looking for unique ideas for my friends baby shower next month. Something cute and useful like that wagon maybe...