Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Honey- Glazed Dory

I have been in low on cooking dishes recently. It's not easy to get sick and still work around the house. That's why I keep my freezer and my pantry full, so anytime I can still cook something fresh and worth sharing. A few days back, I prepared this wonderful dish.
Dory Fish is one of my favorite fishes because of its creamy flavor. It's easy to cook and it can go with any kind of fish dish.

 Ingredients:
  • 2 whole dory fish fillet
  • 1/4 lemon
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 3 tbps honey
  • 2 tbps chopped onion leeks or scallions for garnishing
  • salt and ground pepper to taste
How To: 
  • Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of the fish
  • Season dory fish fillet with olive oil
  • Season both side of the fish with honey
  • Season with a little salt and pepper
  • Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C
  • Garnish 
It's perfect with potato wedges or potato chips.  Enjoy!

    No comments: