Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Home and Beyond

I got a little off the track lately. I've been feeling sick for the past weeks. I can't even think of dishes to cook. It's just unusual for me to go blank when it comes to food. Aside from that, health- wise, I'm trying to cut down on fast food and instant food. Basically I'm trying to stay away from anything that are not home-cooked. It's pretty hard for a person maintaining a food blog. One of the goals for this blog is to come up with thoughts on certain restaurants and other food adventures.

I'll explain more for the next coming days.

Other than that, as a mother, I am also preparing for school year 2011-2012. My son will enter primary school soon, so it will take a lot of my time guiding him with whatever he needs. At home, maintenance is also my job. Well, my husband handles the work per se, but I take note of things that's needed to be fixed. Just recently we had Laminate flooring install because of the dog. He bites and eats everything. 

I'm trying my best to get back on track. So far so good, I've made 3 posts for this week. Now, I'm conditioning my mind to be able to come up with more recipes. Even if I come short on restaurant thoughts, I'll be able to fill them with stuff from my kitchen. Please bear and thank you for the continuous visits.

No comments: