Saturday, May 28, 2011

FTF: Burger Steak and Carbonara

FTFBadge

It's been a long time since I last joined Food Trip Friday. I'm happy that I have something to share this week. I have been low around my kitchen for the past weeks. 

I'm just HAPPY to be back!

I prepared two dishes from separate Fridays. 

The first one is a Veggie Carbonara. It'spasta with bell pepper, lots of mushrooms and green olives in white sauce. I added some sweet ham to add flavor. 

The next dish is our usual burger steak. It's burger patty topped with mushroom sauce. For an Easy Mushroom Gravy recipe please click the link included.

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks like a sumptuous meal!

Late at night bloghopping for FTF. Ayan nagugutom tuloy ako with the foods I am browsing at different pages lol.

Spice Up Your Life

mommy jes said...

wow yum yum!! :D

okay naman ako enchie ;D hihi parang ngyun ko lng ata ulet kaw nakita sa FTF :)

saw my badge tahnks :D

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

We're happy to see you back on track. I love your pasta and the way you photographed it is simply neat!

Mirage said...

I love your presentation here, looks so juicy naman!

Taj_maan said...

Very nicely done photos, looks oh so yummy!

MommyandMatt said...

The burger steak is a favorite at home, yours looks so juicy!

OldTown said...

Great looking blog!!! Keep it up.

OldTown said...

Great looking blog. Keep up the good work

Oak Dining Set said...

I love eating carbonara. In fact, I those just this sunday. Kids really love it.

Cheerful said...

both love by my family...yours looks really delicious and would love to try your recipe! thanks for sharing. anyway, have a great day! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Tetcha said...

I would love to try that Veggie Carbonara! Looks yummy! Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/05/food-trip-friday-icebergs/