Saturday, May 28, 2011

Of Wine Racks, Tablewares and a Bottle Opener

If there's something that I need to manage in my kitchen, that would be our bottles of wine. Friends would often give us bottles of wine, especially for the Holidays. Proper storage has always been a problem for us. I don't even know where to get a wine rack. Wine racks are perfect for those who loves wine and doesn't have wine cellars at home. Personally, I want a wood wine rack because it can be made according to need. I don't have much wine bottles, but I have more than 4 or 5 stored. A modified wine rack can be handy. I can order a wine rack for the exact amount of wine bottles I have, and maybe make room for more. Racks can be made to fit within your available space.
A bottle opener is also an essential. They may come in small sizes, but quality matters. I have experiences when it took me minutes just opening a bottle of champagne.
Another upgrade that I need for my house is a new set of tableware. It's been 7 years since my husband and I bought our first set. of course, the old ones are still useful. But as I work around my kitchen, I just felt that I need to change things a bit.

 
4 Section Glass Divided Serving Platter
Tableware includes plates, glasses and serving platters. I am very particular with serving platters, because I want my dishes to be served with style. I adore this 4 Section Glass Divided Serving Platter. It's so modern, at the same time it can be used for both casual and formal dining.

No comments: