Monday, July 11, 2011

Fish Salpicao

Inspired by Chef Ed Quimson's recipe
So I was on break for 1 week. And some things I greatly enjoyed and kept me company during my short break are the cooking shows and talk shows on local television. At 5 o' clock in the afternoon, Monday- Friday my eyes are always glued on Full Time Moms QTV 11, which is hosted by Christine Jacob-Sandejas and Suzi Entrata-Abrera. My favorite segment of the show is when they introduce recipes from their guests and most especially  from professionals like Chef Ed Quimson. And my featured Fish Salpicao dish is one of the dishes I learned. Actually, it is a dish that's very easy to prepare.

So I mentioned that this post was "inspired by" Chef Ed Quimson's recipe. I had to make adjustments according to my preference. I added some okra and instead of mixing the ingredients in a bowl before cooking, I immediately sauteed the garlic in butter then added the rest of the ingredients after. Over-all, everything was based on Chef Ed Quimson's Fish Salpicao. Please check the link below for his recipe.

1 comment:

peachkins said...

missed your posts Enchie!