Thursday, July 28, 2011

Web Hosting

Just a few days ago, I was notified by an advertiser that getting my blogs it's own domain would be advisable because it's ideal for most advertisers websites with it's own domain. My food blog has been running for almost 3 years. Part of my task in a week is to post various ads. Somehow, for the past years, it's been doing well for my site. My food blog is one of my priorities when it comes to online postings.

I was introduced to a cheap web hosting for as low as $4 a month. It is also recommended for business hosting

Food and business has always been related. 

This food blog's been getting a consistent rating, traffic and readers. And I have a feeling that it will grow into something bigger someday. One of my main concerns on bringing this food blog to the next level is the idea on how, when,  and where will I begin.

No comments: