Friday, July 22, 2011

FTF: Mom's Beef Asado

FTFBadge

Here's my food trip a few Fridays ago. My absence from joining Food Trip friday was caused by a slight emergency. I had a little trouble with my pregnancy  2 weeks ago. I was on bed rest, trying to regain strength so my parents came over and brought one of my favorite viands. I actually requested for this "ulam" (viand). I love my mom's version of Beef Asado. My mother's asado is far different from the various asado dishes we know  from around the world. Since it's a Filipino viand, expect that it's going to be like your typical Filipino pork stew.

9 comments:

jellybelly said...

Yummy! You're lucky to have a Mom who can cook what you're craving when you want it :)

The Twerp and I

gengen said...

Wow i like that can i taste it? Happy FTF! Mine is up too.

Emzkie said...

u know why its different? because ur mom made it! =) i dont know whats up with moms cooking, its always the best. mine is up here A SAHM Reviews.Net

Cielo of Brown Pinay said...

Just the reading your post makes me hungry, oh how I missed my lola who whips great fiesta food..


Yum Yum....Mine is up at Brown Pinay's FoodTrip: FTF No. 21. Hope you can visit back...

Luna Miranda said...

that looks sooooo good! more rice, please.:p

i hope you're feeling better and the baby's doing great. take care!

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Mommy always comes to the resuce, :)
I hope everything is ok now,that you and the baby is very well.
Have a greak week!!!

cheerful said...

that looks so great...yummy! visiting late from FTF, wishing you a great week and hope you're better now! take care always. :)

ladyviola11 said...

hi ench! hope everything is well with you and your baby.. please share naman the recipe:)

TheClockworks said...

Recipe pls?