Friday, September 30, 2011

ARMYNAVY Graces Us With A New Branch

From My Kitchen to whatever is Beyond it, this has got to be one of the best surprises I found for 2011. After dropping my son off to school this morning, I made a quick stop to make a phone call. It's a block away from my son's school. When I was done and about to go, I noticed a big sign to my right.
I got very excited: ARMYNAVY right at our very doorstep! It actually made my morning. Few knows that I'm an avid ARMYNAVY customer. I would go all the way to Makati, Ortigas or Greenhills just to be able to get a munch of their burrito. There are other Mexican inspired restaurants within our reach, but ARMYNAVY has always been exceptional.

I specifically love their Chicken Burrito note: with extra jalapeƱo and of course their All- Day Breakfast Burrito. Being a burrito lover, really, the picture above made me the happiest. Now, we don't have to rush far to an ARMYNAVY within our reach and in the middle of the night just to be able to get a bite. This ARMYNAVY that's about to open, is 10 minutes away from our house and less than 5 minutes away from my son's school. I call it a blessing from heaven, it is indeed a heavenly treat that one of my favorite food stops has been added in line together with Conti's and Banapple.

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i wish The Fort will be next!!