Friday, September 16, 2011

My Banapple Favorites: Part 1

It took me forever to finally share something from one of my favorite restaurants in Quezon City. Banapple. I live 5 minutes away from the 2 main branches of Banapple. I pass by their restaurant almost everyday. Often times, for "merienda" right after picking up my son from school. We share a slice of cake and a tall, cold glass of their house blend iced tea. Everyday, I look forward to tasting a slice of a new kind of cheesecake, a twirl or 2 from a pasta dish, a sip of an extraordinary drink and over-all, just spending my afternoon in a cozy place where I can relax after a full day of household chores.

There were times when I'd wish I brought my cameras with me. But when one is after the positivity coming from his/ her favorite restaurant, it will not matter  to take a snapshot of the food you're eating. Sometimes it doesn't follow. All you wanna do is cherish the time given to you to enjoy your food at that moment. After a Banapple visit with my son over last weekend,  I went through some food images and I noticed that I have enough photos documented for a Banapple entry. I guess, it's now time to share My Favorites From Banapple .
Banapple branch close to my :  Banapple Blue Ridge, Katipunan.  
My favorite corner in Banapple. 
 It's the coziest place in the restaurant.
I love the interior, the sofa is soft,
it feels like I'm in a dream dessert house.
My Favorite Smoothies
House Specialty: Banapple Smoothie
Dark Chocolate Smoothie
My Favorite Dishes:
House Specialty: Banapple Beef and Sausage Stew
Pasta Verde
House Specialty: Banapple's House Salad
Breaded Fillet of Cream Dory with Honey Thyme Mustard Sauce
Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs
 My Favorite Desserts: Everything!
When it comes to their pies and cheesecakes, that's where my adventure begins. One time, my husband treated me for some afternoon snack in Banapple. He asked me, which one you haven't tried yet? So I pointed and said that I would love to try any of these 3 cheesecakes:  choconut oreo cheesecake, blueberry and cherry chocolate truffle. He ordered a slice for all 3 and in one afternoon,  fed me with 3 kinds of cheesecakes.

It was so good, that my eyes almost popped- out (lol!). A slice is enough for me, but when celebrations, special occasions and even a moment with your loved ones awaits, a whole is perfect to share with everyone.
Cherry Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
Dark Chocolate Tiramisu Cheesecake
 My Banapple featurette will not end here because there's so much on their menu. As much as I want to, I can't eat everything in one visit (lol!). Besides, it's always good to taste a little of what's on the menu so there's something to look forward to all the time.

Note: Please refer to the Banapple website for the food prices and description: www.banapplekitchen.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bonding moment with your son. How I wish I have that luxury with my daughter!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i loved the pasta verde too. my favorite cakes: banoffee pie, apple crumble pie, reese's pie and honey lovin crunch cake!

i♥pinkc00kies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peachkins said...

my daughter loves pasta verde! I love the cakes!