Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cast Your Votes for Sweet Nothings!

Voting officially started. Please support and vote for my entry ”A Woman’s Tale”

The Readers Poll


The Readers Poll


Poll Procedure. To cast your votes, just click on the banner.
My blogging story was based on how blogging inspired my life and how my life became an inspiration to every story I shared. I found other interesting entries with good writings. Stories of different kinds.

I am still going to be thankful and grateful even if I don't win. It was an opportunity, a chance for me to grab and share my Life's Story. It were and still are the inspirations I am holding onto up to now, even until my time is through.

1 comment:

Martha A. Cheves said...

This is just as simple as the box type and I'm sure the taste is so much better.
Martha