Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cute Clips For Your Bag of Goodies

I'm sure this "clipping the bag" thing has became part of your kitchen experience. That is, some of us uses clips to hang our clothes. Well, used to. Because I found this set of cute clips that will not only preserve the content of the bag, but it will also make it look extra nice. Clipping bags tightly and putting it inside the fridge will help preserve the remaining ingredients. It will stay as fresh. That is for some, not applicable to all.
Like for this bag of bread crumbs or a bag of potato chips that you couldn't finish.
I found this at the SM department store, office supplies section for 50 bucks a set.

3 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

yay! i am so into this bag clip! I have plenty of those especially if the decor is cute!It is very useful especially with my boys who love to eat chips but wasn't able to eat the whole bag, so clip comes in very handy to save the left over.

kikamz said...

these are so cute ench! i also am into bag clips pero am still looking here kung meron sila. in japan, i used zip lock bags.

Enchie said...

Hi willa and kamz! thanks for dropping by. I find clips helpful. I'm also used to ziplocks, but its getting kinda expensive hehehe!